Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time to Celebrate! 2013: 9 0f 31

Slice of Life is sponsored every Tuesday by Stacey and Ruth from Two Writing Teachers.  For the month of March we are challenging ourselves to write a slice every day. 

Today is my 100th blog post!  I remember when my children celebrated the 100th day of school. One year S. wrote out 100 with stickers, and B. pounded 100 colorful tacks into a board.  S's favorite memory is the cookie that Corinne made with 100 chocolate chips.  She got to go home with her after school to eat it.  And just this week I read someone's blog post that mentioned a grandma sewing 100 buttons onto a shirt for the 100th day of school.
There's a bit of the child in me - I love holidays, snow days, birthdays, and celebrations!  So to mark this special day, I created this 100 posts M&M picture.  Thanks to all my friends at Two Writing Teachers who have supported me on my writing journey!


8 comments:

  1. Hurray! Congratulations! I think now you should get to eat the m and m's, as part of the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the M & M picture, a perfect celebration for 100 posts! Now on to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ramona. Achievements like this deserve special celebration. More power to you. May your journey as a writer continue grow. The world needs its writers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And I think your picture made with M&Ms is the perfect reward...plus lots of comments (I hope). Here's to another 100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th post. That's terrific news. May many many more follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the 100th post. May you soon have 100 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for you! Keep on writing! We'll keep on reading!
    We'll keep the comments coming, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it amazing how quickly this milestone came around...that's evidence of all the writing you've done...so awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete