Saturday, March 30, 2013

Travel Pals SOL 2013: 30 of 31

                                         
For the month of March we are challenging ourselves to write a slice every day. 

Slice of Life is sponsored every Tuesday by Stacey and Ruth 
from Two Writing Teachers.  

             
When I travel, I'm plagued by book indecision!  I have a Kindle, but still use it infrequently.  I love the pleasure of the physical page, and I already own/have checked out many of the titles I want to read.  Friends and family know that vacation time for me must also involve some time lost in a book.

 Here are the chosen (with no time for book spine poetry):


And those who were left behind (with a pat and a promise of future trips)!

    

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you made some great choices. Enjoy!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choices, some of those are on my lists too Ramona. I spied that Natalie Goldberg book in the 2nd pic. Is that a new one about writing? Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to read them all is the main issue, not whether or not they get to travel with you. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding just the right book for vacation time can be hard! Looks like you chose great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "pat and a promise" Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete