It is fun to live my week thinking about what I will celebrate on Saturday.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!
1. Woo Hoo! When I copied and pasted the header for my Saturday Celebration, it came out centered without any extra work. That's never happened before. One of the mysteries of my life is the technology issues I face. But any day when technology works for me is a day to celebrate.
2. Linda's quote inspired me to share this favorite quote by Iris Murdoch: "One of the secrets to a happy life is continuous small treats."
3. This was our midwinter break, and I savored many small treats:
- baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for hubby to take to friends in TX,
- spending the day in PJs while I graded a mountain of papers into a small hill,
- reading People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks for a google chat book club with two dear friends, walking with a friend, dining out with friends, sipping hot chocolate with a friend, and watching an afternoon matinee of "Monuments Men" with a friend!
|SUNRISE WITH THE MOON'S SOFT GLOW|
4. I visited my favorite spot this week at sunrise after dropping hubby at the airport for an early flight to TX. The twinkling lights are from Seattle.
|SUNSET WITH BILLOWING CLOUDS OF BLUE|
5. And I stopped by the park one evening to share the predominant color of our mid-winter break. However, I celebrated each sun break during the week with a happy dance.
Have a wonderful weekend filled with small treats!