Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gifts in the mail, writing, and blossoms!

                                 So excited to join Saturday Celebrations with Ruth Ayres! 
                       It is fun to live my week thinking about what I will celebrate on Saturday.



Discover. Play. Build.
                                    A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!

One:  The arrival of a Vera Bradley lanyard from Stefi, my daughter-in-law.  I've been clipping my ID to my clothing since I'm very allergic to jewelry.  What a fun gift to receive in the mail!

Two:  Two posts in one day?  That's something to celebrate. I kicked off the March SOLSC today with my Wonder of Words post celebrating the words of fellow bloggers who inspire my writing journey.  

Three:  A new writer's notebook.  I chose it for the swirled, meandering design and the green cover.  Green for St. Patrick's Day, the arrival of spring, and the continuation of my journey as a writer.  





Four:  Blossoms.  I spied these blossoms on the way to meet two dear friends for a walk.  I wondered if I had been staying at work too late and missing these harbingers of spring.  Since the only other blooms I spotted on our walk were a few crocuses,  I'm celebrating the early arrival of this splash of color to spring's party. 
When I returned to photograph the purple blooms, I discovered this first blush of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment