Saturday, June 7, 2014

An incredible birthday week!

                                  So excited to join Saturday Celebrations with Ruth Ayres! 
                        It is fun to live my week thinking about what I will celebrate on Saturday.

Discover. Play. Build.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!


1.  A sunset early in the week called me to stop at Slater Park. 

  2.  My son came home for a quick three day visit before he starts his job in July.  
My daughter sent me a gift from her NY visit to Strand Book Store and called early Wednesday to sing her birthday greetings.  We celebrated at a favorite Mexican restaurant. Thursday B & I ran errands and shopped, he baked cookies for me, and I made his favorite dinner.  
On Friday, L, B, and I enjoyed an afternoon hike in Seward Park.
On Wednesday, B and his dad went to
Camp Parsons and Fat Smitty's recalling
     adventures from his Scouting days.                     
Birthday peonies and the book
treasures B & I found at
Goodwill on Thursday.
Mount Ranier was out for our Friday hike in Seward Park!
3.  Last week's three day work week (with two personal days)
leaves me with just  9 days until school is out.
Single digits (finally)!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ramona! Sounds like a fabulous week! May your nine days be good ones filled with happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! May the countdown to summer be filled with little and big joys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a joyous event that spanned the week. Beautiful peonies!

    ReplyDelete