Sunday, August 7, 2016

Celebrate This Week: Glimmering Little Gifts

Join us each weekend for Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres. 
                                                             When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Discover. Play. Build.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember. 

One of my favorite ways to begin Saturday is by reading celebrations.  This week I've borrowed a phrase from Tara's post, "Sunrise slowly reveals glimmering little gifts."  I celebrate this weekly focus on the good in our lives, this opportunity to join together in celebration during good times and bad with this community of friends and writers.  
And here are some of the "glimmering little gifts" from the past week:  

1.  Getting to hear my new grandchild's heartbeat 
That in-utero "whoosh" is an exciting sound!  
2.  Joining Lindy and Laurie at the Seattle temple
Lindy leaves soon for the Belgium Netherlands Mission.
3.  Walks with friends
It's a wonderful blend of friendship, blackberries, exercise, and blossoms.
4.  FaceTime with Teddy & videos from Stefi
Stefi captured him rolling over this week,
and I just keep replaying the video.
5.  SeaFair weekend means Blue Angels
Friday's practice provided lots of distraction 
while I worked in the garage. 
6.  Booked another DC trip
When I held a four month old at church last week,
I knew I had to see Teddy again before October.

Hope your upcoming week provides many
"glimmering little gifts" to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a lot of fun flying east this year, Ramona! It looks like a lovely week again with grandchildren already making memories. Those flowers are spectacular! Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona, you live a rich life and thank your for sharing your "glimmering little gifts". I always look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete