Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice"
to the Slice of Life (SOL) community.
Thanks to Stacey, Betsy, Beth, Kathleen, Deb, Lisa, Melanie, and Lanny
for hosting this meeting place each day in March
and for nurturing our writing lives.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!
Join us each weekend for Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres.
When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Eleven reasons to celebrate this week:
11. It's Day 11 of SOLSC!
That means we are more than a third of the way to the finish line.
10. We had blue sky on three different days this week!
It wasn't for the whole day, mind you,
but I celebrate any appearance of blue sky.
9. I picked up some great picture books from my holds shelf!
Thank you, slicer friends, for the great recommendations.
8. I'm whittling away at the four books I have
yet to read for March Book Madness!
I finished El Deafo and started A Night Divided.
7. The Sweet 16 of MBM is now the Eight Elite!
We had a round table discussion of all
sixteen titles at Tuesday's meeting of
Books, Brownies, and Beyond.
6. I have just one word to say in response to this sign
posted by a local church.
5. I went to see "United Kingdom" with a friend!
Looking for a great movie with a strong female character
that's based on a true story? Don't miss this one.
4. A fellow blogger's slices encourage me to do my
assigned exercises from physical therapy!
3. I saw this pop of color on my way home from the library!
2. Instagram keeps me up-to-date with Teddy's activities!
And he's coming for a visit in six weeks.
1. I spent time with Jack on three different days!
Here he is at Friday's doctor appointment
weighing in at 10 lbs. 15 oz.