Saturday, October 14, 2017

Celebrate This Week: Boys, Trees, Leaves, and Routines!

Join us each weekend for Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres.

When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Discover. Play. Build. 

   A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember.

I usually end my post with  grandboy  pics, but today I'm mixing things up by starting with them.  Teddy is almost sixteen months old.  I love that Stefi keeps us connected with plenty of pics.  
 
Jack got his first taste of Beecher's Mac & Cheese this week.  We're raising this NW boy right!  Those two footstools are positioned to keep baby boy away from the two steps and the coffee table is draped with a blanket until this boy gets a bit more stable.  He's on the move so these fixes are temporary at best.
I love fall!  And I'm in awe of the color that surrounds us.  
 
Finally, I'm celebrating my favorite Saturday routine - posting from Starbucks with my favorite drink, raspberry hot chocolate, to fuel my writing.  It's so much easier to write away from home without all the distractions of things I should be doing.
Have a joyful, colorful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Fall colors, amazing weather, Starbucks and photos of Jack. You've hit a grand slam. Enjoy your weekend. PS....I would choose the exact same Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your world is full of color and joy! What a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see the boys growing. The fall colors are gorgeous. We are just beginning to see the color here. Today we have another summery day- unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics of your handsome grandson. Love the fall leaves. Wish we had some here. We still have 90 degrees+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those grandbabies are precious! Thank you for sharing their pictures. I love the beauty of those fall leaves too. Happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it feels so great having bonding with your kids and that fall photos are so beautiful.

    Retreat Center Washington

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your last line made me think that maybe I should get away from home in order to write. I didn't see my nephew this week. I am looking forward to fall break and more time together with him. Friday without rain was perfect for a walk to capture some fall colors. You have more orange than we do here in Estonia. We have yellow mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all your colorful surroundings-how splendid! These are great for my #AutumnAblaze Gallery. I like Teddy in the middle of the fall surroundings, tree, and #3 colorful leaves. Do you have time to make a collage of those with your thought: in awe of the color that surrounds us? Name/locale needed - It's amazing how much color you have and we still have warm temps that seem to keep the color from changing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love writing at coffee/tea shops. It's helpful to be in a different place. I am looking forward to November. With NaNoWriMo going full steam there are more opportunities to write in different places and with different people. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete