Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Slice of Life: Delighting in the Rain!

Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice" 
to the Tuesday Slice of Life (SOL) community.
Thanks to Stacey, Betsy, Beth, Kathleen, Deb, Melanie, and Lanny
 for hosting this meeting place each Tuesday and nurturing our writing lives.

This tree is just outside my kitchen window. I watch the rain falling  and contemplate the beauty of each drop as it collects on the tree.

Incessant rainfall
clings to bare branches, becomes
enchanted jewel drops!

4 comments:

  1. Enchanted jewel drops...I can picture it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful perspective on winter in Washington. This is a wonderful image poem that pleased me when I past the image that I loved and saw the poem. I would like to capture the image and poem for my winter gallery, Ramona. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful picture! I needed this reminder that a simple change in perspective is sometimes all we need. These moments of stillness may be fleeting, but are so good for the soul

    ReplyDelete