It is fun to live my week thinking about what I will celebrate on Saturday.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!
I'm visiting my daughter in New York.
Every moment spent together is cause for celebration!
Here are a baker's dozen:
1. A shopping trip to Wegman's
2. An early morning walk to Cascadilla Falls
3. Mother daughter mani-pedis
4. Spotting these signs in yards
5. Lunch at Moosewood Cafe
6. Introduction to "The Good Wife" (one of her favorite TV series)
7. An afternoon walk to a local art fair
8. Dinner in the park with friends
9. Outdoor concert on the quad
11. An active day exceeding 16,000 steps!
12. Beginning Saturday with another early morning walk
13. Taking photos of this fairy village on our walk(I saw it on my Oct. visit, but didn't have my phone with me.)