Join me on my writing journey each week as I post to the Tuesday to Slice of Life sponsored by Stacey and Ruth from Two Writing Teachers.
1. My daughter and son-in-law are here to celebrate my birthday with me! I'm so lucky they are only 3 hours away.
2. After school on Monday, first stop was for a relaxing pedicure, then we perused books at Third Place Books (love it that son-in-law and daughter love bookstores too), and then stopped by Honey Bear Bakery where everyone selected a favorite desert for our birthday celebration.
3. I finally settled on my outfit for my son's wedding in two weeks.
4. Tomorrow we go on a field trip to the King Tut exhibit.
5. The rain makes it easier to be in school until the middle of June.
6. Only eight more days until school is out.
7. Did I mention that my daughter helped me post grades, make lists, cook meals, and shop? She's a keeper!