Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Slice of Life: My Cozy Corner!


Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice" 
to the Tuesday Slice of Life (SOL) community.
Thanks to Stacey, Betsy, Beth, Kathleen, Deb, Melanie, and Lanny
 for hosting this meeting place each Tuesday and nurturing our writing lives.

Last week's slice was about the corner I finally emptied in my son's old bedroom to make room for Jack's crib. Today's slice is about another corner in that same bedroom. This summer I purchased a lazy boy recliner. Last week, Sara helped me move a bookcase next to the recliner and hang a bulletin board over the desk. This bedroom has a southern exposure that is especially pleasing during bleak NW days. Now I have this inviting space in my son's old bedroom for reading and writing. The problem is that I've been sharing space and time with grandson Jack ever since we finished creating this spot. His mom and dad come home tomorrow. I look forward to spending some quality time in my cozy corner soon, but I'm sure I'll miss hearing his early morning babbling coming from the other corner!    

1 comment:

  1. Nice place to write and read! It is important to find those quiet places for ourselves! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete