Head over to Today's Little Ditty
for this week's roundup of poetry love
with Michelle Heidenrich Barnes.
Thanks for hosting, Michelle!
Arriving late tonight, but keeping my promise to show up
every Friday to share 30 poets and books I love
(I'm up to 15 now).
Today I'm featuring poets I've met (or heard speak)
and a favorite book by each poet.
All Write Conference 2013
1. Amy Ludwig VanDerwater - Forest Has a Song
Workshop for The Poetry Box at Islander Middle School - October 2014
2. Janet Wong - Night Garden
3. Irene Latham - Fresh Delicious
4. Paul Janeczko - A Foot in the Mouth: Poems to Speak, Sing, and Shout
5. Laura Purdie Salas - BookSpeak! Poems About Books
6. Joan Bransfield Graham - Flicker Flash
7. Sylvia Vardell - Poetry Out Loud
All Write Conference 2015
8. Georgia Heard - This Place I Know: Poems of Comfort
What a great selection of poetry books and lucky you to have heard each of these authors/poets speak and read.ReplyDelete
Ramona, this is a wonderful set of reminders to us that great poetry is but a book away.ReplyDelete
What a list, Ramona. There are a few I needed to be reminded of! Thanks!ReplyDelete
Although I've read many of these, Ramona, I haven't read all, so thanks for the ever-so-thoughtful kick in the pants! ;)ReplyDelete
Great line-up! Love that poets are the celebrities you collect!!ReplyDelete
I am so grateful to have met you, Ramona! I hope we meet again! xxReplyDelete