My OLW for 2021 is comfort. I'm choosing to share some ways I'm currently snuggling into comfort. This list is by no means exhaustive, but includes the things that popped into my head at this particular point in time.
1. Homemade caramels from our friends in Texas
2. Books in progress: The Moment of Lift, The Power of Stillness, The Lazy Genius Way & This Poem is a Nest (Where's the fiction?)
3. Latest favorite series - "A Suitable Boy" on Acorn
4. New adaptation of "All Creatures Great and Small" on PBS Masterpiece
5. School Library Journal's Heavy Medal blog announces Five finalists for their Mock Newbery
7. Dark chocolate, specifically my favorite seasonal bar, Theo's Cranberry Orange
8. Upcoming book club gathering for Anne Perry's short novel, A Christmas Journey
9. Brown cozy blanket, my blue rocker recliner & time to read slices
10. Establishing a morning rhythm (Thanks, Emily P. Freeman.)
11. Giving myself grace to skip the January resolution mania. I did begin the 100 days of notebooking challenge. I've already missed a few days, but that's okay. I'm focusing on progress, not perfection. I'll just keep going until I reach 100 days.
12. Relying on this mantra - "I am okay, I am enough, I am becoming."
13. Looking forward to exploring this booklist - Celeste Ng, Ann Patchett, Min Jin Lee and Others on the Books That Bring Them Comfort