Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sharing Our Stories: Writing Space

What kinds of topics take space in your writing? Ruth answered this with such certainty. It took me awhile, but as I looked back over the past year, I found these significant topics taking space on the page and in my heart.

  • books (and reading and libraries and bookstores and book clubs)
  • family stories & photos - 2020 was the year that I challenged myself to write #52stories.
  • grandchildren - A subset of family stories,  but they deserve a space of their own!
  • seasonal splendor - Being outside and snapping pictures feeds my soul.
  • connections - I love the way that writing connects me to my writing friends. It's been an especially important source of support during the pandemic. I will be forever grateful for writing friends who nurture my writing life.
     
      
    To savor the magic of story, link your post at Sharing Our Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment