Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Slice of Life: A gentle beginning to 2024

I glanced through the posted comments today and see that many slicer friends are ready with their new word for 2024. I'm not one of those people. I'm still waiting to settle on this year's word.

This post must be short, so I'll share some meandering I did today, collecting words that resonated with me during this year:

 

I snapped this poem from one of Amy Ludwig VanDerwater's posts:  

I love this quote so much that I had to stop and copy it into my journal of favorite words:



This was my last read of 2023. If you haven't read it, move it to the top of your list:

Happy New Year, my friends!

May your year be filled with

good friends,

perfectly ordinary moments,

daily delights,

and books you yearn to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment