Friday, October 25, 2024

Poetry Friday: A Fall Poem

A dear friend sent me this poem from Facebook by Brian Bilston (he gave me permission to share).


It arrived with these sweet words from my BFF: 

"Thought of you, little boys, a bench under trees in fall & giggles."

I love that friends think of me when they read poetry. 



Head over to Carol's blog, Beyond Literacy Link,
for this week's round-up of all things fall,
a collection of original poems, quotes, and galleries 
that will delight your senses.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun poem, Ramona. Great new word: Cautumn. Your tree photos are gorgeous. I have always love how you find beautful trees to for us to enjoy. I bet the grands would love to sit under a tree and enjoy a leaf downfall. Have a great Halloween with the children. I am trying to feel better from another respiratory virus after enjoying a beautiful day at the pumpking patch with the little girls.

    ReplyDelete