Saturday, November 15, 2014

CELEBRATE this week!

Join us each Saturday for Celebrate this week with Ruth Ayres.  
 When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Discover. Play. Build.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!

Winding up my week in Oklahoma with lots of pictures -

1.  Time with family 
We celebrated Leah's 3rd birthday, and I met my newest great-nephew, Asher.








2.  More time with friends and family
Best friends since 7th grade - Jan, Susan, and me
Abby (a friend's daughter from WA attending Tulsa University)
and her roommate joined our group for dinner.
My brother didn't mind at all that he was the only guy in our group of seven.
After all he's an only brother with three sisters.  
The next morning Susan met us at the care center
for a quick visit with Patsy (Udder Mudder).
Then I made Jan stop so I could take
these pics of fall color at the airport exit.  
Here's her sublime pose . . . 
and her ridiculous pose. 
So glad she hasn't changed a bit in the almost 50 years that I've known her!


3.  Home and more gorgeous leaves 
I  loved every moment of my Oklahoma trip,
 but nothing beats coming home, 
especially to fall splendor like this.  

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful celebrations! Sweet family. Love the long lasting friendships you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have fall splendor in your world, where ever you might be. There's nothing better than spending time with family and besties. You are living a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Ramona. Love you seeing your BFF. I have one too, & haven't seen her in a while-time to at least call. Hope your weekend is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos especially of family and friends. And that tree is stunning! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete