Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Slice of Life: An Early Arrival!

Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice" 
to the Tuesday Slice of Life (SOL) community.
Thanks to Stacey, Betsy, Dana, Beth, Kathleen, Deb, Lisa, and Melanie
 for hosting this meeting place each Tuesday and nurturing our writing lives.

Jack Wyrill Passey
Born Jan 31, 2017
 7 lbs 15.8 oz  & 19.75" long
Jack meets Grandma and Grandpa Behnke.

Jack Wryill Passey arrived one week early.  I pulled an all nighter (except for a brief two hour nap) with the expectant parents so I could be part of the welcoming committee. We are thrilled to welcome
Sara and Will's sweet bundle of joy to our family!  

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! congrats!! look at that cute little belly!! he was a long baby! so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Much joy! I have a nephew named Jack. Great name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome baby Jack! Big congrats to all of you, Ramona -- what a lucky boy Jack is to be born into such a wonderful family! Now. I can't wait for the Jack-n-Teddy pics!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new parents and grandparents! What a joyous day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to see your new grand baby, Jack! Congratulations and best wishes to everyone! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy day! Congratulations to all of you. He's already a handsome little boy! Thinking of you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! My students were asking me about when I would be a grandmother today (no sign yet, my sons are not married). Looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful! Congratulations and warmest wishes and hopes for the whole family. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete