- Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice"to the Slice of Life (SOL) community.Thanks to Stacey, Tara, Betsy, Dana, Beth, and Annafor hosting this meeting place each day in March
- 5 a.m Wake up, finish post for today and start commenting for the weekend challenge
- 7 a.m. Take husband to catch bus so he can connect with train downtown to airport (Sometimes I take him to the airport, but today was the half marathon in our community, and it might be tough to get back on the island in time for choir practice at 8:30.)
- 8:30 Choir Practice
- 9-12 Church
- 12-1 Stay after church to work on monthly report (and visit)
- 1-2 Lunch, talk to Sara, comment on a few more blogs
- 2 Naptime (woke up sometime after 4, but enjoyed stretching and lazing about a bit longer)
- 4:30 Call Lance, Comment on blog posts - I tend to get distracted and read more than one day's post when I encounter a blogger new to me, or someone I feel that I've neglected this month, or someone whose blog intrigues me...
- 6:30 Supper, watch PBS,
readskim Thursday through Saturday newspapers, call Velma and Tom, call Kay, sort catalogs
- 8:30 More reading and commenting (Realize that I won't reach the magical #60, but I enjoy every post I read.) I'm still trying to follow Linda's advice: Read fast and write fast . . . but I'm more of a linger with the language and saunter with the story kind of gal.
- 11:00 Check email, look at the catalogs I need to put away, notice the book I need to finish for book club with Renae and Colleen this week, start post for Monday
- 11:47 Finish post for Monday - Hurray!
- 12:00 Head to bed
I love that you started and ended your day with SOL posts...and wove them throughout your day as well. I guess this takes over our lives! I suspect I should keep track of the time....sigh...ReplyDelete
Sounds like a beautiful Sunday. I spent the entire day grading (I even skipped church.) Not my favorite Sunday, but I'm happy it's done. :)ReplyDelete
You really packed in a lot. Lots of slicers benefitted from you taking the time to read their slices. I loved that you slipped in a nap.ReplyDelete
Sounds like a really nice Sunday! And you got lots of comments in!ReplyDelete
Love your lingering and sauntering through the slices. What a perfectly pleasant way to spend a day! You touched a lot of lives.ReplyDelete
Woah...a busy day! Love the variety of stuff you managed to do.ReplyDelete