Join us each weekend for Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres.
When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember.
- Being reunited with Mister Jack after his first trip (He was gone for ten days!)
- Jack's first ferry ride and some pre-4th of July fun with Will's family
- Pics of Teddy enjoying the 4th in Utah with Grandma Barb, Aunt Amy, and Mom
- A belated birthday celebration with friends - good food, gentle breezes, a shady dining spot, and book conversations
- Watching Grandpa and Jack read together
- Reading picture books before bed (A big thanks to my blogging friends whose recommendations fill my holds shelf at the library and keep my picture book basket full!)
- Waking up to bird songs at 6 am instead of 4 am
- Anticipating Island Celebration today and Jack's first parade
- Anticipating our book club's annual summer gathering at Shannon's place (There's something magical about our summer discussion that includes spouses and friends, dinner, and discussion with views of the lake and Mt. Rainer.)
- Anticipating time with Teddy, Stefi, and Blake at a cabin in Park City