Saturday, October 11, 2014

The ordinary bookended by the marvelous & the magnificent!

Join us each Saturday for Celebrate this week with Ruth Ayres.  
 When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Discover. Play. Build.
A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember!

1.  I meet Vivian!
Even though Vivan was the subject for Tuesday's slice of life, I can't look back at the week
without celebrating again this marveous new friend and her parents.

2.  I find my Tupperware pancake/waffle mixing bowl.
You know the one - it has a spout for pouring batter.  It's been lost for months.  
When I hauled out the ladder to search for the Goo Gone on a top shelf,
I found the bowl.  Some giant must have put it there!  

3.  This blue bin saves the day!
How?  
Sorry, but it's a future slice!
Yes, it's the same blue bin I later filled with poetry books.

4.  I slow down to take in magnificent beauty on my walks!





Thank you, Ruth, for this weekly time to celebrate with friends!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous walks, gorgeous little Vivian and oh . . . I am curious about this blue bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some giant must have put it there! ....Made me laugh!

    Vivian is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are stunning! They are worthy of celebration on their own. Looking forward to the story of the blue bin. You know how to set a mind a wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous images...and that stunning babe in pink! What a lovely week indeed....but I do want to know about that blue box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramona, it looks like you are finding fall all around you but the beautiful little baby is all pink. She is a wonderful autumn treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pics, but aside from beautiful Vivian, that little one reading by the rabbit is so wonderful, Ramona. Can't wait for the blue bin story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rocks and leaf. I took a similar photo. The baby is adorable. Hooray for finding lost items and I can't wait until your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beauty! I am jealous of your fall colors. Something we just don't see in Southern California. Amazing! And baby Vivian is perfect. Truly perfect.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not much of a baby person, but that really is a good-looking baby! Gorgeous photos. Isn't it wonderful when you find something you've been missing from your kitchen? I never understand how that works--my kitchen is so small, you wouldn't think I could lose anything!

    ReplyDelete