If you give me a link I want to save on a topic I care about, I'll probably bookmark it. But if I find multiple links, it's a sure thing that I'll create a padlet.
One could say that I'm padlet happy! I have padlets for
- our grandparent's group (filled with the links we want to share),
- author visits to my classroom,
- family history resources,
- words that delight,
- Books, Brownies & Beyond (the middle school book club I sponsor)
- slices and slicers I love, and
- ideas for writer's notebook entries.
Yesterday when I clicked on twitter, I discovered generous educators and authors and companies sharing resources for learning during this time of the coronavirus pandemic. And of course I wanted to collect them in one place. So instead of writing my planned #52stories post for today (I promise I'll write two next week), I'm sharing my latest padlet, Resources for Family and Teacher Use during Coronavirus Pandemic.
I hope you find something you can use. And if you know of additional resources to share, just leave a comment and I'll consider adding it.