Friday, March 25, 2022

SOL 25/31: 7 Days to Go

 I have a love/hate relationship with March and Slice of Life. I decided that after completing my tenth year last year that I wouldn't participate this year. And then I signed up in a fit of frenzy on the last day of February. I frantically opened my blog and set up the first twelve days. I've been doing that daily for days 13-24. But today, I set up the last seven posts, with a tip of the hat to my friend. Leigh Anne!

And because I love numbers and we have just seven days of slicing left, I bring you seven things you may not know about me:

1. I never learned to ride a bike. (I tried to learn before my mission to Hong Kong, but I wouldn't call the crazy wobbling I did down our street "riding.")

2. I want to play the ukelele.

3. I have an "odd cheerios collection." (Two of anything makes a collection, right?)

4. I rarely want to write, but love having written.

5. Maybe I'm in too many book clubs. The "need to read" books take precedence over my "want to read" books. And I'm thinking that's not a good thing!

6. If I've ever commented on your blog, you're one of my blogger friends.

7. I love birthdays. Birthdays rock. Embrace 50, Terje!

This is my eleventh year of participating in the March Slice of Life Story Challenge. This year I'll be mining my memories (some of the time) for stories to share.    

6 comments:

  1. How I love a list! I am so glad you decided to slice again. I understand the love/hate relationship. I signed up too late this year to even set my blog up for it. But it's been ok and worked out. I don't always want to write either, but I'm always glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about the odd cheerios collection! Where do you keep them? Don't they dry up and disintegrate? Or maybe you just have photos of them? How long have you been doing this? That could be a slice of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list- these last seven days are always the hardest- somehow I thought yesterday meant I had only 7 left, so...ack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 10:years of Slicing!
    I’d love to hear more how you set up a set of posts.

    Heidi (Book Dragon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 years slicing? Yippee! I dabbled last year. So I count this year as my first! I so love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I am crying. This is the most unexpected lovely shout out two days before my birthday. I am so happy that you are here, and writing, having written and being my blogging friend. I hope you'll learn to play ukulele!

    ReplyDelete