Friday, March 1, 2019
SOL 1/31: Eight Things About Me!
This is my eighth year to participate in the daily Slice of Life writing challenge during the month of March. So in honor of my eight years of participation, I've decided to share eight things about myself (that you may or may not know) ...
1. I dislike cooking, but I love baking!
2. My happiest time of the day is early morning. I love the solitude, the quiet house, the sense that I haven't screwed up yet. Anything is possible at 6 am!
3. On the same note, I've learned to never make an important decision in the evening. When I'm tired, everything's a little gloomier. Nothing seems possible after 9 pm.
4. My grand boys are my greatest joy! There's Teddy and Jack and grand boy #3 who is due on the 31st of this month.
5. Libraries and bookstores are my favorite places in the world.
6. I love dark chocolate. And my favorite dessert? Cookies, homemade and warm and gooey just out of the oven.
7. Walking is my favorite exercise, especially with phone in hand so I can snap pics of the beauty that surrounds me.
8. I love staying connected with family and friends. I like to say that if you've ever been in my life, you'll always be in my life!
And now it's time to schedule this post and get ready to be entertained by your delightful slices! I'm looking forward to seeing old friends (and meeting new ones too) as we March forward together to write daily for 31 days. Happy writing, my friends!