Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I Love Thursday!


SOLSC  #29 - Slice of Life is sponsored every Tuesday by Stacey and Ruth from Two Writing Teachers.  For the month of March, I've joined the challenge to post a slice of life daily. 

Here's a quick glimpse of me with a Things I Love Thursday post!

Books!  Picture books, middle grade books, professional books, book club books, memoir, historical fiction, can you tell that I love books?
Bookstores!
Libraries!
Workshops!
Trips to visit family!
Chocolate!
Travel!
Weeks when my husband doesn't travel!
Family Reunions!
Baking!
Scarves (but not when I'm baking)!
Friends!
Walks with friends!
Shopping with friends!
Cookies!
Visits from my children!
Trees! 

And this photo of some of my favorite trees comes from a favorite place - our local library!
 
(Please excuse all the exclamation marks, but I do teach sixth grade and it's only one more day until spring break!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Great list. My break is coming to an end this week. Enjoy the start of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona, I love your slice. I love, love, love books too. I love a lot of the same things you have on your list: bookstores, walks, shopping, scarves, and chocolate. I like to bake too but then I have to eat it, so I don't bake as much as I would like to. When you wrote, that you love scraves, but not when baking, that made me laugh. I tried that and it doesn't work. Thanks for sharing such a fun list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you keep coming back to BOOKS!!! And I totally get the exclamation marks - you have a lot to be excited about with spring break on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many of the things on your list would show up on my list. Hope you enjoyed the movie. Spring break is here!

    ReplyDelete