Sunday, April 1, 2018

NPM 2018: "A List of Praises" by Anne Porter

It's April 1!
 It's National Poetry Month! 
It's Sunday!

I'm not sure if I have a theme for the month. 

Part of me just wants 
to play on the playground, 
wander whimsically through your posts, 
and delight in your words.

Part of me wants 
to challenge myself
to write poetry every day.

Part of me wants 
to share a favorite poem
each day of the month.

"Give praise with psalms that tell the trees to sing,
Give praise with Gospel choirs in storefront churches,
Mad with the joy of the Sabbath, . . . "
"A List of Praises" by Anne Porter
Give praise with joy for He is risen!

2 comments:

  1. Getting to play around is a good thing! Happy April, Ramona! I love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give praise with friends near and far, flinging words to the sky! Thank you, Ramona for all of this beauty. xx

    ReplyDelete