Sunday, March 17, 2024

SOL 17/31: 7 Good Things About This Week

I love reading blog posts because I can always find an idea for the days when I'm in search of a topic. I borrowed from Elisabeth's post (who borrowed from Beth) and probably a few others who have used this format. I did tweak it a bit. 7 Good Things +3 Photos. Enjoy!

Yesterday, I was unable to post on Word Press blogs which also meant that I couldn't leave my link on TWT. The problem persists, but I'll write my post and try my best to add my link to Day 17.

 7 Good Things About This Week

  1. Time in Leavenworth's independent bookstore with my book-loving friends
  2. Mountains
  3. Blossoms
  4. Sunshine
  5. Leta's homemade rolls
  6. Becca's Brownie Cookies
  7. Our annual book club retreat in Leavenworth

3 Photos From This Week 



Choosing books for another year is serious business!

1 comment: